A Word from the Economist
Always in touch with the latest in real estate news, A Word from the Economist presents invaluable opinions and information on the key issues facing Québec’s real estate market.
Increase in the Proportion of Residential Sales in Higher Price Ranges in Quebec: Montreal Area Widens the Gap
Quebec’s residential real estate market, and in particular that of the Montreal Census Metropolitan Area (CMA), are making headlines both nationally and internationally for their exceptional strength, which has led to a generalized acceleration of median prices across all property categories, for several quarters now.
- Increase in the Proportion of Residential Sales in Higher Price Ranges in Quebec: Montreal Area Widens the Gap
- Expact new records to be set in 2019
- Sales above the asking price: an increasingly present phenomenon in Quebec
- Condos Now Account For More Than Half of All Sales on the Island of Montreal
- How Affordable is Real Estate in Québec?
- Residential Resale Market: Quebecers’ Buying Intentions Remain Strong
- Québec’s Top Residential Real Estate Markets in 2018